WordPress + WooCommerce is a great solution for building an online store.
WordPress offers many different ways to create an online store for all kinds of market and product types.
WooCommerce + WordPress is the most affordable and adaptable platform for starting and growing your business and online sales.
Who is it for?
If you can deliver your product to a buyer or have the ability to transfer the purchase in another way, then the online store will help you expand the circle of potential buyers.
Works for you. What’s next?
We need to get from you a detailed description of all the possibilities and the structure of the store that you need. The structure of the store can be done, for example, in the octopus.do service. Special attention should be paid to integrations – payment systems, delivery, warehouse system. If you already have a warehouse system, then we need to know about this before starting work. This will help to build the project structure more correctly and give an accurate estimate.
The materials are ready. What’s next?
After receiving a plan that will help us understand the scope of work, we will provide you with an offer with a price and a term for the development of the site. The more precise the task is, the more accurate our proposal will be. If the task is not fully formulated or implies a change in requirements in the process, then we will offer an hourly work scheme.
The first stage of work will be the development and approval of the structure of the store with you. This is followed by the design of the main page of the site. You can make any adjustments during the design process. Once the main page and its style are approved, we will continue to create a responsive design for the rest of the pages.
After approval of the design of all pages, we will start programming and connecting all modules.
- Development and approval of the structure. First examples of a working prototype;
- Creation of a unique design for a desktop, tablet and smartphone, coordination of the design with the customer;
- Setting up online payments and connecting payment systems (VISA, MasterCard, Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, PayPal and Stripe);
- Integration with warehouse systems 1C, Navision or XML export;
- Integration of delivery systems (DPD, Omniva, Latvijas Pasts);
- Connecting the Facebook advertising system (setting up Facebook tracking pixels);
- Setting up notifications about cookies and GDPR (personal data protection);
- SEO optimization (customers will be able to find your store more efficiently through search engines);
- Optimizing the speed of the online store (the speed of the online store is an important criterion for successful online trading and search rankings;
- Testing and revision of the finished online store.
What will you get upon the delivery of the project?
You will receive a completely finished project installed on our or your hosting.
- The site will look like the approved layouts for both large screens and mobile devices.
- We will optimize everything so that the site loads as quickly as possible. If you decide to use our LiteSpeed hosting, you will experience all the beauty of LiteSpeed caching, when your website pages will open in a split second.
- We will teach you how to work with the WordPress admin area and show you how to manage website content without our help.
- If you decide to use your hosting, we will deploy the site on your hosting and configure all the necessary modules.